Woodwind Workshop Session #1
Location: Thousand Oaks High School
Room: Thousand Oaks High School Band Room
Jul 9-20, 2012
Level: age 11-15
Status: This class is completed
Woodwind Workshop After Camp from 12:45-1:45pm Wednesday, July 6, Friday, July 8, Monday, July 11, and Wednesday, July 13, 2011.
Students must be enrolled in the Regular Camp 9:00am-12:30pm.
$75.00 Fee is Non-Refundable.
No student will be allowed to participate until the full tuition is paid.
- Parents are invited to attend a Final Concert from 12noon to 1:30pm on Friday, July 20, 212 in the Thousand Oaks High School Performing Arts Center.
- Concert dress for Performance is black pants or skirt and white shirt.
Instructor -- Janine Delwarte
Janine Delwarte has earned her B.A. at California State University, Northridge and her M.A. at California Institute of the Arts, both degrees are in music education and performance. Janine is the director of “The Conejo Valley Summer Music Camp” and the “Elementary Instrumental Music Coordinator” for the district. She has performed throughout the world as a professional musician in all styles of music. Miss Janine brings a broad musical perspective to her students.
- THINGS TO BRING ON THE FIRST DAY!
- Authorization to Treat a Minor Form. This form is attached cab be found at www.HillcrestArts.com. Please complete and sign this form and turn it in to the Director, Janine Delwarte, on the first day of class.
- Please make sure that your child brings a snack and a water bottle each day. If they are staying for an After Camp Workshop, be sure to send along a lunch.