**Conejo Valley Summer Music Camp Session #2
Location: Thousand Oaks High School
Room: Thousand Oaks High School Band Room
Jul 23-Aug 3, 2012
Level: Age 11-15 with one year experience playing band instrument
Status: This class is completed
ALL INSTRUMENTS WELCOME - SUMMER MUSIC FUN!
The Conejo Valley Summer Music Camp is for musicians age 11-15 that have been playing their instrument for at least one year and are interested in rehearsing and performing with other musicians.
This is an extensive two week program that includes instruction in Wind Ensemble, Harmony, Small Ensemble, and Jazz Band. The camp also included Guest Musicians, Instrument Manufacturers, and a Final Performance at Thousand Oaks High School for friends and family.
$50 non-refundable deposit guarantees your space. Full payment required by July 9, 2012.
By choosing "SAVE CREDIT CARD" you agree that the balance due will be charged to your credit card on or after June 30, 2012. If you do not click the box to "SAVE CREDIT CARD" you are responsible to log on to your account and make the payment by June 30, 2012 or a $15.00 late payment penalty will be assessed.
No student will be allowed to participate until the full tuition is paid.
Also available - 4 after camp workshops. Please enroll separately in workshops.
- ** If you are registering a 2nd or 3rd child, you can save by selecting the Sibling Camp Fee.
- Parents are invited to attend a Final Concert from 12noon to 1:30pm on Friday, August 3, 212 in the Thousand Oaks High School Performing Arts Center.
- Concert dress for Performance is black pants or skirt and white shirt.
Instructor -- Janine Delwarte
Janine Delwarte has earned her B.A. at California State University, Northridge and her M.A. at California Institute of the Arts, both degrees are in music education and performance. Janine is the director of “The Conejo Valley Summer Music Camp” and the “Elementary Instrumental Music Coordinator” for the district. She has performed throughout the world as a professional musician in all styles of music. Miss Janine brings a broad musical perspective to her students.
- THINGS TO BRING ON THE FIRST DAY!
- Authorization to Treat a Minor Form. This form is attached cab be found at www.HillcrestArts.com. Please complete and sign this form and turn it in to the Director, Janine Delwarte, on the first day of class.
- Please make sure that your child brings a snack and a water bottle each day. If they are staying for an After Camp Workshop, be sure to send along a lunch.