**2012 Young Musician Band Camp Session #2
Location: Hillcrest Center for the Arts
Room: Class Room
Aug 13-24, 2012
Meets 9:00 AM-11:00 AM
on Mon Tue Wed Th Fri
Level: Students entering 4th to 8th grade with one year experience
Status: This class is completed
For young musicians entering 4th through 8th grade with at least one year of music instruction. Learn music fundamentals, make friends, play music games, and wow your friends and family with an end-of-session concert!
- $50 non-refundable deposit guarantees your space. Full payment required by August 1, 2012.
- By choosing "SAVE CREDIT CARD" you agree that the balance due will be charged to your credit card on or after August 1, 2012. If you do not click the box to "SAVE CREDIT CARD" you are responsible to log on to your account and make the payment by August 1, 2012 or a $15.00 late payment penalty will be assessed.
- No student will be allowed to participate until the full tuition is paid.
Instructor -- Sandee Langlois
Sandee Langlois earned her Bachelors of Music and music education credential from Brigham Young University. She has taught Elementary school band programs since 1997 in the CVUSD and other surrounding school districts. Sandee has played locally with various community groups in and around the Conejo Valley. She and her husband live in Thousand Oaks with their 5 children.
- THINGS TO BRING ON THE FIRST DAY!
- Authorization to Treat a Minor Form. This form can be found at www.HillcrestArts.com. Please complete and sign this form and turn it in to the instructor, Sandee Langlois, on the first day of class.
- Please make sure that your child brings a snack and a water bottle each day.