Masters Certificate in Financial Planning Guarantee to Pass Program - Online
May 6-Jun 30, 2013
Meets 8:00 AM-12:00 AM
on Mon Tue Wed Th
The Masters Certificate in Financial Planning Program is a live, instructor-led, fully interactive financial planning program designed to meet the education requirement for the CFP® Certification Examination in only nine months. This program represents an innovative approach to education where students and instructors attend a virtual classroom and communicate using VOIP technology. Offered in partnership with Dalton Education, a provider of innovative online education solutions, all class meetings are recorded and available for viewing at any time.
The program can help both financial professionals and career changers succeed in this rapidly growing profession.
Guarantee to Pass Program includes:
- Access to our Web Delivered (Live-Online) Certificate in Financial Planning Program
- Access to our Learning Library
- Textbooks for Program
- The Dalton Review for CFP Examination
- Guarantee to Pass
Blackboard Online Course options:
- Mondays/Wednesdays and/or Tuesday /Thursdays (see course schedule located on the course description page).
- Course Dates: May 2013 - Feb 2014