Social Media for Business Certificate (Late Spring Session)
Apr 1-Jun 28, 2013
Meets 8:00 AM-12:00 PM
on Sun Mon Tue Wed Th Fri Sat
Online Course. For those wanting to gain practical strategy and techniques for implementing social media for your organization or business.
Get in on this exciting and growing way to communicate, market and serve your customers and clients. For businesses, nonprofits, government, and other organizations. From Facebook to Twitter, blogging, YouTube, LinkedIn, and more, discover the new principles of communication that apply across all networks and how these specific social networks work and the possible uses for your organization. Learn how social networks are used to develop a two-way communication and marketing strategy for your organization.
Certificate includes the following 3 courses:
- Introduction to Social Media: 4/1/2013 - 4/26/2013
- Marketing Using Social Media: 5/6/2013 - 5/31/2013
- Integrating Social Media in Your Organization: 6/3/2013 - 6/28/2013
- $495 for 3 Courses with Certificate (or $195 for each individual course, no certificate)
- To select an individual course: click 'Search' and 'Marketing 2012-13' from drop-down menu
- Other courses that may interest you: Video Marketing Certificate; Mobile Marketing Certificate; eMarketing Essentials Certificate