Pharmacy Technician - Online on Demand
May 7-Jun 30, 2013
Meets 8:00 AM-12:00 AM
on Sun Mon Tue Wed Th Fri Sat
Status: This event is completed
This course is Online on Demand after your registration is processed, which allows you to take the course at your pace around your schedule.
This comprehensive course will prepare students to enter the pharmacy field and take the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board’s PTCB exam. Course content includes pharmacy medical terminology, reading and interpreting prescriptions and defining generic and brand names drugs and much, much more!
Our courses are highly interactive and provide students with an enriched learning experience. Each course includes:
- 24X7 instructor support and course mentoring
- Online healthcare content that supplements each course
- Student and instructor collaboration
- Engaging labs, student exercises, course videos and animated simulations
- Student pre and post assessments and online performance tracking
- National and state certification opportunities
- A secure Student Portal which includes: career guidance, resume writing and other career resources
- An optional clinical externship at a local healthcare provider!
- The student tuition includes all textbooks, workbooks and related course material.
- Other courses that may interest you: Medical Billing & Coding; Electronic Medical Health Records; Clinical Assistant; Medical Terminology