Medical Billing & Coding Online (Summer Session)
May 7-Jun 30, 2013
Meets 8:00 AM-12:00 AM
on Sun Mon Tue Wed Th Fri Sat
Status: This event is completed
This course is Online on Demand after your registration is processed, which allows you to take the course at your pace around your schedule.
This billing and coding course offers the skills needed to perform complex coding and billing procedures. The course covers CPT (Introduction, Guidelines, Evaluation, and Management), specialty fields (such as surgery, radiology, and laboratory), ICD-9 (Introduction and Guidelines), and basic claims processes for insurance reimbursements.
Our courses are highly interactive and provide students with an enriched learning experience. Each course includes:
- 24X7 instructor support and course mentoring
- Online healthcare content that supplements each course
- Student and instructor collaboration
- Engaging labs, student exercises, course videos and animated simulations
- Student pre and post assessments and online performance tracking
- National and state certification opportunities
- A secure Student Portal which includes: career guidance, resume writing and other career resources
- An optional clinical externship at a local healthcare provider!
- The student tuition includes all textbooks, workbooks and related course material.
- Other courses that may interest you: Pharmacy Tech; Electronic Medical Health Records; Clinical Assistant; Medical Terminology